If your are a business owner and would like to be considered for inclusion in the National Pet Vax mobile hospital’s schedule please complete the form at the bottom of the page.
National Pet Vax pet vaccination clinics are scheduled at pet-friendly community businesses locations on days and times that are mutually convenient. With over 50%* of the United States households owning pets this is a great way to show your support for these pets and their owners. National Pet Vax provides an affordable low-cost pet vaccination and testing service.
Vaccines and Testing Services:
- High-quality and safe** vaccinations for dogs and cats
- Laboratory Screening for dogs and cats
- Heartworm screening
- Feline leukemia screening
- Laboratory (blood work) screening
- Fecal (stool) screening
- Affordable heartworm and flea-control medications for dogs and cats
*2012 AVMA, U.S. Pet Ownership Statistics (36.5% own dogs and 30.4% own cats)
**National Pet Vax uses Pfizer vaccines. Pfizer is the world’s largest research-based human and veterinary pharmaceutical company.